Favourite Teddy Coat



The teddy coat is a must have this autumn! They started becoming a thing towards the end of last winter and now they're back and bigger than every (literally, they are so fluffy)! I have a light grey one from Stradivarious that I bought in the sale last winter  and they are honestly so comfy and cosy I feel like I need add some more colours to my collection. Here are some of my favourites from this season, which one would you buy?
Image 8 of SOFT FAUX FUR COAT from Zara
Zara - £69.99
Topshop - £55
New Look - £29.99
Pull & Bear - £29.99
zoomed image
Monki - £65 
These are my top 5's, I love the range of more formal coats and how this look can also be translated into a sports coat/bomber coat for those more casual looks.
My favourite is the Zara coat, I definitely think the bigger the better when it comes to coats and you can never go wrong with a big fluffy coat. Which is yours? 😊

Auf Wiedersehen,
SaraLinnea

Comments